Friday, October 10, 2008

Hair today, gone tomorrow...

Well I sit here looking funny. I've washed my hair and put it in braids. I did the banding thing like what the SL consultants advise you to do. I didn't want to redo these twists. This is my second time doing this. The first time it came out great. I loved the waves it gave. This time not so good. I'm kind of blah about it waves now. I'm supposed to go to a place today with friends so I do want it to look better. Why doesn't hair come out the same time each time!? Oh well. I need to go fix it up better. I'm not as thrilled today about my hair as I was a couple of days ago. I hope tomorrow will be different. I'm going to go and try to fix it so I won't feel uncomfortable tonight. I'm feeling a little crabby about hair at the moment.

No comments: