Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Just a Wash and Go Confession

Ok so I confess... 
I'm horrible about washing my hair. Have been wearing a pressed hair style for a while. This morning I really felt it was time to get right and wash it. My poor hair needed some care. I like my ringlets but I think I'm going to go back to twists. I'm kind of bored of my hair. My roots aren't like my ends. They aren't unified curls lol. So I have this thick bush and then curls. Anyone else have that? I washed my hair with a shampoo bar that I saw online. Moisturizing Shampoo Bar and I have yet to put extra moisturizing in it. Not because the shampoo is good alone, just because I didn't. I'm trying to figure out what I want to spray on it. I'm thinking of using an Aloe Juice spray that a great lady on the Natural and Lovin it group said she uses. I want a spray and not a cream or you know I'd put the products I make on it. :)  
I do have a A Tomoka's Twists in my hair too. I love her products they are so easy to use and stylish!

Here is a pic. I took it with my iphone and used my favorite photo app :) 




6 comments:

TonyR said...

Your hair looks GORGEOUS and you look BEAUTIFUL!
T you could absolutely be a natural hair model.

Tawanna said...

Tony I think that is one of the nicest things that's been said to me! Thanks!!!! You know I'm totally smiling! lol

Carmennc said...

Hello Tawanna, I appreciate you for sharing your Tomoka's Twists. I'm blushing! You wear it well. I agree with TonyR you do make a beautiful model! Can I use the photos?

Tawanna said...

Carmen Thank you and yes! I'd be honored if you did use the photos! I love love love your products! I've been wanting to take photos of the "Good Hair" one I have too. Please do feel free to use them!

PJae said...

Hey lady! Love your header...what's going on in your hair world these days??

Tawanna said...

PJae thanks! oh nothing much has been going on. I've been wearing a press n' curl. I just read you blog lol @ yeah yeah happy new year! So when will we see photos of the locs???